Instagram Models Natalie Roush

Welcome to the Sexy Youtubers Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion. It's free and takes 10 seconds!

bloodyruby

Apr 20, 2019
Honestly Natalie has made me so mad recently. I've been following her since she had 40k and was working at a coffee shop. Like before she worked with boutineLA and blew up. Now on patreon shes posting photos I saw 2 years ago. Stuff from 2017! like are you kidding me. You talk about how its "Patreon exclusive" content yet your fiance is posting the photos on his instagram the same day you post it on patreon, then you're posting photos Michael took back in 2017. One MAYBE 2 posts a week. Dude you're unemployeed, WTF are you doing all the time? go to the gym for an hour or so maybe every other day, maybe some business emails while taking your morning poo. That's my rant. Shit $20/month I want a daily nude to jerk off to.
sad.... but what's her bf's instagram? :D
Reactions: Jalouin and dess

Peter Griffin

Apr 13, 2019
it's called mailing it in. Once the scene gets crowded I'm sure similar 'content providers' will struggle to maintain a fanbase.
Reactions: Jalouin

redery

Apr 23, 2019
You must be registered for see images

Definintely not the Peter Griffin I know. You might consider changing your name to Georges St-Pierre. Or Debbie Downer.
Reactions: lola2410

BooBees

Apr 13, 2019
When I get past the fact I like staring at her ass I kinda see where they're coming from. Her Patreon content is really no different from her Insta/YouTube... Like zero difference. Out of all the women I follow she might be the worst offender of this. But it's the same conversation over and over again - they won't change until their payed subscribers dictate a change. It may or may not ever happen so I don't focus on that... I'm focused on the booty :geek:

MinotaurBlack

May 23, 2019
When I get past the fact I like staring at her ass I kinda see where they're coming from. Her Patreon content is really no different from her Insta/YouTube... Like zero difference. Out of all the women I follow she might be the worst offender of this. But it's the same conversation over and over again - they won't change until their payed subscribers dictate a change. It may or may not ever happen so I don't focus on that... I'm focused on the booty :geek:
But your name is BooBees not BooTees :D :p

Time will tell how successful she will be in the end with her tactics :)
  • Haha
Reactions: BooBees

BooBees

Apr 13, 2019

spencftw

Apr 21, 2019
I mean the photos are photoshopped. You can tell if you ever see her in real life. She's still decently attractive but photoshop does wonders on someones body. But I don't know why anyone in their right mind would pay $20+/month when 95% of what is on patreon you can find on instagram. Just look way back on a few photographers instagram on like late 2017-early 2018 and that's half her content. Unless she's financially smart (buying an M2 isn't that) she'll probably learn the hard way that being an e-thot isn't a long term business
Reactions: nickcpnnect

BooBees

Apr 13, 2019
I mean the photos are photoshopped. You can tell if you ever see her in real life. She's still decently attractive but photoshop does wonders on someones body.
You must be registered for see images

C'mon stop it. If you don't like her that's fine - but what's with guys and this bitterness towards these women? Let these bitches live! Whatever happens will happen! Happy Sunday everyone! 😊
Last edited:

dwight

May 15, 2019
That jiggle in her videos gets me every time. That’s photoshop proof (and if I’m wrong, ignorance is bliss)!

BooBees

Apr 13, 2019
That jiggle in her videos gets me every time. That’s photoshop proof (and if I’m wrong, ignorance is bliss)!
She does that little bounce all the time and It puts a smile on my face every time she does it 🥰

Peter Griffin

Apr 13, 2019
the real question is......if you look at the last year's worth of content, would you pay $240 for it? ......Because that's what people have done.

redery

Apr 23, 2019
the real question is......if you look at the last year's worth of content, would you pay $240 for it? ......Because that's what people have done.
Eh. There's no doubt a bunch of churn, particularly on those types of accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if no one actually lasted a full year.

therealzeus

Staff member
Apr 21, 2019